The assessment relies on 150 questions and these are developed as per academic work and consulting experience. They cover all that is essential so that it is accepted.
Web Self Service
Work Order Management
Contact Center Management
Information and process Management
Reporting and Analysis
KPIs and Service Level Management
Training and Technical
The contact center management assessment entails audit services and call center assessment, besides evaluating people, knowledge, processes, systems, organizational structure and culture offering the customers required experience.
Assessment professionals take the agents with them and listen to customer calls. Based on this, they assess the customer experience desired is delivered. The customer experience is traced and through internal processes the customer strategy is understood.
Interviews with supervisors, agents and key managers are examined from each perspective. The audit offers the baseline to identify beneficial areas and offers improvement recommendations to optimize customer interactions and to accomplish strategic goals.
All products paid for are delivered by automatic download, immediately following payment.
Price : $ 249.50
Benefits of Audit
- Feedback documents of voice of the customer
- The gap between operational processes and strategic intent is identified
- Feedback documents of frontline staff
- Business intelligence is captured and passed to relevant departments
- Baseline documents to work
- Supports metrics to favor business strategy
- Audit team at executive levels perform work
- Prioritizes initiatives of improved depending on the strategic value
Assessment audits include a full operational audit to auditing in the call center. This assessment may be general or also very detailed depending on the need. Discovery is done through interviews, site tour, surveys, documentation review, observation and call monitoring.
Contact center management Assessment includes Call Analysis, Customer experience rating, Monitor Form, Agent Skill, Agent Satisfactions Survey, Customer centricity, Communicative Culture Assessment and Process, People, Systems and Structure Review.
Some of the Assessment reports are:
- Agent skills
- Customer experience and satisfaction delivered
- Interdepartmental relationships
- Hiring and Recruiting
- Employees attitude to their job
- Agent compensation package
- Employees perspective in the organization
- Employees interest in taking initiatives
- Employees interest in being involved and empowered.